What We are Doing to Keep You and Our Team Safe
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see changes in our office. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the office.
- We require a mask to be worn by all unvaccinated patients upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature of every team member each day at the beginning and end of the work period.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedure of all surfaces between patients.
- Increased vacuum power to reduce aerosols.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Drs: Donner, Bottomley, Goodman and Lin